Wednesday 22 December 2010

Rant

It's time for a long rant. I haven't had one in a while on here, been too busy writing those letters for the 30 day challenge and what not. Anyway, here goes.

Someone thinks I've done something wrong, that I've made the wrong decision about something. It's one of my best friends parents. I guess she's been trying to give me advice and she's certainly made me tell her absolutely everything. 

She thinks I split with my boyfriend because I saw bad in him and distrusted him, and I thought he had something to hide. She also said I should have weighed up the pro's and con's before hurting anybodies feelings. I did. I did weigh them up, hundreds and hundreds of times. I love him for Christ's sake, I'm not going to just randomly say to him; 'Yeah, your dumped.' without any reasonable explanation.

I'm scared of what she thinks of me now. In some respects I wish she'd never spoken to him, never known about him. I'm not cold-hearted, I know I'm not. But I guess that's what she thinks now.

She told me to let him know how I feel about him and how much he means to me. I do, every single day. She also said he's a boy that wears his heart on his sleeve. This is very true.

Ugh. I don't want to be questioned about my decisions, I guess. Have them analysed and picked apart by others. It's my personal life and his, not hers. I appreciate her concern and everything, and I love her to bits, but sometimes as my mum says; 'You've just got to take a step back and let them get on with it.'

If I'm going to make mistakes, I'll make them. I'll learn from them, too. I'm quite capable of picking the pieces back up of the floor; I've done it enough times this year. Just let me be my own person, just for once. Please.

2011. A new year, a fresh start. End of the road for me at high school.

I'm not going to muck it up.

K x


No comments:

Post a Comment