Friday 17 December 2010

Day 9 — Someone you wish you could meet

AHHHHH there's too many people! Anne Frank? Shakespeare? Marilyn Monroe? Hitler? Julius Caeser? Barack Obama? OMGWTFBBQSKDJOAHJA. Mind melt/fuck/spazz.

Let's go for Hitler, simply because of the moustache that went down in history... the exact same moustache that I've had drawn on myself a gazillion times. Also, because of you, Hitler, whilst yelling 'HAIL HITLER' in the corridor and doing the hand actions, I got caught by a certain bible-bashing teacher who hates me muchly. Whatever. This is for you, dude.

Dear Hitler,
                 I want your moustache. I also want to rub into your face the fact that; 'WE WON THE WAR, BITCH!'. Ahahaha. There's not much else I want to say... ahh, yes. You're a racist bastard or whatever for being against Jews. What's wrong with the nice little Jewish guys for fucks sake? HMMM? You wanted every guy to be 6ft tall and blonde, when infact YOU YOURSELF were a midget with black hair. Psychic evaluation needed muchly?
   Whatever, rock out dude. Smoke some weed, ahahahaaaaaaaaaaa.
   Koralyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment