Friday 24 December 2010

Ohhh.

IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE.

Yabudabudaaaaaaaa.

Hyper much? Yes. Extremely. I'm like a 5 year old on sugar. MWAHAHAAA.

Might dump this '30 day letter challenge' thingy-ma-bobby. I ceebs with it, even though I'm halfway through and usually I HATE not finishing things. Eesh. It's like a phobia. But anyway, yeah... might dump it. It's a pain in my ass.

But guess what? Might be starting the 365 Day Challenge, when new year rolls around of course. You either have to take a photo a day, draw a sketch a day, or write a poem a day. Or something. Since I can do all of those, it's going to be hard choosing which I do. Photo's would be good, I guess.. I could put them all into an album and it'd be like WOAH, THAT'S A WHOLE YEAR.

Yep.

So, erm. I'll see you guys soon? Ish? Maybe?

Yep.


That's an example of some randomers 365 project, just though i'd shove it on here. Make it a bit more interesting, since I'm well aware I'm being boring right now. HAAA.

Guess being boring on here is the antidote to the drama in my life.

OHH. Also; split from the boyfriend again. Feels good. This time it's to stay.

We work better as friends.

Koralyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment