Wednesday 15 December 2010

Morbid

What a morbid letter I just wrote. Perhaps morbid isn't the right word?

Whatever. I'm ill, I have an excuse for poor English and grammar just this once. I've been off for most of this week with a severe migraine, stomach pains and an aching body. General opinion is that I've just 'crashed'... I've been so stressed out, worried and overworked with exams and assessments recently that things have finally taken their toll.

Which, for the record, sucks majorly. But there is one bonus; I've been ordered off school for the rest of this week, which means.... No more school until January, as we break up on Friday! Wahoo!

I can't wait for Christmas. I want my Skullcandy headphones NOWNOWNOW.

I think I may have gone crazy with this migraine... it is quite possible...

I WANT A GOD DAMN HUG. Where's ya boyfriend or your best friends when you need them? Ahh, that's right, at their own houses 'cos it's quarter to eleven. Duhhh. Stupid me.

I'll post a link the the Skullcandy headphones I want when I manage to make a decision... there's so many purrdy designs and shizzle. Ahahaha.

Too much coke. Too much coke and an insane head ache and thinking too much about my boyfriend has brought this insania on.

Peace out guys, I'm gonna hit the sack before I end up eating my iPod or something equally crazy. Then they really will send me to an asylum.

K x

P.s; As long as they send my boyfriend and my best friends though, I won't give a shit. Aurevoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment