Monday 6 December 2010

50 Random Questions (again..)

1. What is your best friend's Mom's name? 
I have two best friends, their Mum's names are Joanne and Helen. 
2. Where is the weirdest place you have a mole? Urmmm, I have one on my upper back? Does that count as a weird place?
3. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had?

Probably my current biology teacher... won't mention his name, but wowzer. Every single girl in my class sits and drools all lesson. If I didn't have a boyfriend, I'd join them. 
4. Have you ever made out in a movie theater? 
Nahhh, but I have laid down across three seats and thrown popcorn at unsuspecting plastics sitting in seats below me. It's funny as HELL. (Plastics = barbie-look-alikes who're obsessed with make-up and boys). 
5. What body part do you wash first? Usually my hair... Had to think about that one, haha. 
6. Do you hover over the toilet in public bathrooms? What the hell? Weird question. But erm, yeah... sometimes... 
7. What's the strangest talent you have? 

Probably the fact that me and my oldest friend can finish each others sentences, every single time. We can also speak in sync without planning it or practising... works a trick on year sevens, they get well freaked out. 
8. Do you have an innie or an outtie? Innie, not being offensive but outties are kinda gross... in my opinion, anyway. 
9. What's your favorite flavored Pringles? Possibly sour cream and onion. Nom nom nom.
10. Have you ever been tied up? Do you want to be? Yep, got tied up with skipping ropes in primary school... Long story. Do I want to be tied up? Erm... depends on the situation. ;)
11. What was the last thing you ever got grounded for? 

Never been grounded, my parents didn't bother trying that shit on my or my brother. They just hide my laptop/ipod/remote control/books etc. They're ninjas like that.
12. Do you parallel park or drive around the block?I'm too young to learn how to drive, haha. 
13. Have you ever had two dates in one night? Nahhhh... isn't that slag behaviour?
14. How many times have you been cussed out?

Billions, mostly by my brother. I've also been cussed out by my best mates, but only when they're taking the piss. 
15. Which shoe do you put on first?Never thought about that, probably my right one. 
17. Have you ever been to a gay bar? 

Nope. Don't intend too, either. 
18. Girls-- can be a pain in the ass. 
19. Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common? Erm, possibly their hair... they've all had dark/mousey hair. 
20. Did you French kiss before you were 16? Not 16 yet, but yeah, I've French kissed. 

21. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting? What the hell's that?
22. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep? Usually my boyfriend, or a family member. 
23. Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you? Nope, but that'd be insanely romantic.
24. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash?Who the hell thinks of these questions? Not answering, this is gross! Haha. 

25. Have you ever found anything in your parents' bedroom that was questionable? Yep. Not going to relive that particular event though.
26. What was your childhood nickname? Ahhh, erm. Mendez. No fucking comment. 
27. When is the last time you played the air guitar? Not long ago, I do it a lot when I'm having a random rave with my mates. 
28. Have you ever peeked in the opposite sexes locker room? Hell yeah, who hasn't? 
29. What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving? Can't drive, but weirdest thing I've done whilst in a car is probably change clothes.
30. Have you ever bitten your toenails? Yep, it was a dare. 
31. How do you eat your cookie?Eat it bit by bit, I usually snap small chunks off as I go along. 
32. When working out at the gym, do you wear a belt? Nah, that'd be a pain in the ass. 
33. Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of others?I dance around to music. Ohh, I also sing. 
36. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk? Have never been drunk, so I wouldn't know...
37. Have you ever sniffed an animal's butt? Unfortunately, yes. My dogs. By accident.

38. How often do you clean out your ears? What the fuck? You mean with those little cotton bud stick thingies? Erm, twice a week I guess. 
39. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper? Okay, these questions get weirder by the bloody minute. Scrunch. 
40. About how many times a day do you pick a wedgie? I presume you mean pull ya pants out of your arse because they've ridden up too far? Not very often, I have the other problem... I have to pull them up hundreds of times. 
41. Do you have any strange phobias? Cobwebs. If I walk through one and it gets in my hair, eesh... It's bad. I think they're beautiful to look at though.
42. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? WTF. Who THINKS about this stuff? A wax crayon, for a dare when I was little. 
43. What is the stupidest thing you've ever done at a bar? Fell down some steps and landed on my arse in front of the seriously hot bartender. I could have died. 

44. Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted? Yeah, I kissed a total mong. Oh, I also ate grass in year two... Then I learnt about all the germs and shit that could be on it, and really really regretted it, ahaha. 
45. Have you ever called your love interest by an ex's name? Nope. Which retard would do that?
46. Have you caught a guy/girl farting while on a date? LOL. Nope, that'd be funny as hell though. 
47. Have you ever played naked Twister? I've played Twister in hot-pants and a strappy top? That's the closest I've gotten to it I guess. 

48. Have you ever been drunk at work? Never been drunk, and I'm still in full time education. 
49. Have you ever found your date's/lover's brother or sister more attractive? Nahh. They're usually too old or too young for me. 
50. Do you want to bring sexy back?
My boyfriends already brought it back... ;)

Well, that was... enlightening?
K x

No comments:

Post a Comment