Friday 31 December 2010

2010

Another year gone.

2010 has been one of the most eventful years in my life so far, for many reasons. Looking back, it might be the most tear-filled year ever. I've had so many reasons to cry, and I spent so long just living life day by day, trying to last until the end of the week.

It's been hard. Not impossible, but hard, and it's changed me so much as a person. Sometimes I find pictures of myself a few months ago, and when I look inside myself to catch a glimpse of that person... She's not there. I'm certainly stronger, more level headed. I think I've lost a bit of my dare-devil streak, which is both saddening and good at the same time.

I used to just dive off the deep end, fling myself forward with my eyes closed and just trust my instincts. I guess now I've learnt to think more. I've seen the consequences of not thinking, and I've learnt a lesson. Think twice before you act.

I'm hoping 2011 is better than 2010. It has to be.

2011 will be the year I turn 16, finish my compulsory education, start college, and perhaps the year my parents divorce will finally be filed and I'll have to move house. It's sure to be full of ups and downs, but that's just life. Life is for living, so I'm not afraid of the future. I'm kind of welcoming it.

My friends are saying that 2011 is just the same shit, but different digits. There's a seed of truth in this, I suppose. But looking at that is rather grim, don't you think?

Anyway.

My new years resolutions for 2011; Keep my head, and stay on the road that I want to be on. Make the right decisions for me, not other people. Don't be a sheep.

Ciao, guys. It's time to PARTAYYYY.
K x

No comments:

Post a Comment