Sunday 31 October 2010

lies

I guess I've just ripped a hole right through mine and one of my closest friends relationships.. I lied about something, and it's been a few months, and I couldn't handle it any more so I admitted the truth. What's so bad is they took it so well, no shouting, no yelling.. they told me nothing was going to change between us.

I think it might have been easier if they'd actually yelled at me, I definitely deserved it.

No more lies. Just one of them almost killed a relationship that meant a hell of a lot to me, no way am I risking anything else.

I've learned my lesson.

K x


Oh, and I've still not done any revision. Neither has one of my best friends, so I promised her we'd fail together. Going to the cinema with my other best mate tomorrow (neither of these is the person I lied to, he's different) and so.. yeah, should cheer me up. We're going to see vampires suck, ever watched it? Apparently it's funny. Extremely funny.


Also... just been snooping around DeviantArt, looking at all the art there.. there are so many talented people in this word.

I IN NO WAY CLAIM THAT ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WORK IS MINE, OR BELONGS TO ME IN ANY WAY.

There, can I display shit now without mucking up copyright? Haha. It all belongs to amazing artists I found on www.deviantart.com ... go check it out.














































































No comments:

Post a Comment