Thursday 14 October 2010

kidney dissection :o

Yup, today in biology we all had to dissect kidneys. Oh, the JOY. Dissection in my class of loons is just asking for something to stab themselves with a scalpel or accidentally swallow the thing we're meant to be dissecting. But, thank God, all went reasonably well. Must say, the kidneys stank of pee, which wasn't exactly nice to breath in all lesson.

I'm definitely thinking about taking biology for A-level. Unfortunately though, to get into any science/medical career, you also need chemistry or physics. Since I loathe and detest both of these (well, maybe physics a smidgen more than chem) it's going to be hell. Grrr.

I'd love to do art, but...yeah. That'd be a waste of my 'excellent academic talent' in other areas. I'll just have to shut everyone up by taking Maths, Biology, Chem and Psychology, I guess. I'd just wind up even crazier than I already am though at the end of the damn course.

Anyway, rant over. My gob is zipped on the topic of A-level stuff.

For now.

I've got art tomorrow, last lesson. We're drawing self portraits... mine looks nothing like me though, haha. Last lesson we finished them, and my art teacher is going to photocopy them for us so that we can mess around adding colour and playing with shadows, etc. All arty-farty fun stuff, ehhh?

We break up for the Halloween half term break (otherwise known as piss-up-party-time) next week. This half term has gone so crazily fast, honestly. It's scary how fast my last year is going. I almost want to dig my nails into time and tell it to slow down, God damnit. Guess that's not going to happen anytime soon though, boohoo.

Anyway, until next time...

Aurevoir, mes amigos!

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment