Wednesday 13 October 2010

first posty ;)

Okay, so... Hey!

I heard some random people talking about blogs earlier, and since about ten minutes ago I got more than a little bored... Here I am. Posting something on my newly created random blog, haha.

There's probably about ten million important things I could be doing right now, but to be quite honest, I can't be arsed. Had P.E today and managed to fuck up my right knee, so now it's yelling at me to sit on my butt and do nothing. Which is absolutely fantastic.

I really need to decide what subjects I'm going to take for A-level, as it's time to start getting my applications and shit sorted. Eeesh. I'd rather puke than think too hard about that stuff. Two more years at some hell-hole 6th form college studying crap subjects in order to get a tiny bit more money later in life when I actually get a job.

Whatever.

Peace out,
K x

No comments:

Post a Comment