Monday 18 October 2010

boredom.

Ohhh, yess. It's a disease that plagues us all.

It's also why I'm hear five minutes after I last posted, about to write up a Hot Guy List. Mwahaha. I don't really have the free time to do this, but I'm doing it anyway.

Ahh, crap. I'm just going to list the guys I think are hot, then I'll order them sometime in the future. Probably soon, as I get bored a lot. But anyway, THESE AREN'T IN ORDER.

- All the band members of The WANTED.
- Taylor Lautner
- Rick Malambri (You know, the stunning hunk in Step Up 3D?)
- Daniel O'Donoghue (Lead singer of The Script)
- Enrique Iglesias
- Bruno Mars (*faints*)
- Will.I.Am
- Jason Derulo (Yummy)
- Channing Tatum
- Zac Efron (Okay, he was in HSM.. but whatever. He's still eye candy)
- Joe Jonas (Some people will start to shout 'GAYDAR ALERT' but I think he's cute ;))
- Jackson Rathbone (A.k.a Jasper in Twilight)
- Ian Somerhalder
- Paul Wesley

... Ran out of guys, haha, guess I'll have to have a think and come back later.

On a side note, I realise all I've moaned on about so far in this blog is my A levels, book quotes, fit guys and best friend stress. Isn't very interesting, I know, and I apologise. I really want to start using this site as more of a diary, as it's been advised by my teachers to keep diaries while you're in school to look back on later in life or something. Whatever.

So, here's an official welcome for you. Welcome into my crazy life!

My next post will be more along the lines of a diary entry, I promise, haha. Look forward to writing again, hopefully I won't kill somebody with my rambling.

Hug a tree,
K x

No comments:

Post a Comment