Thursday 21 October 2010

relief

I love that emotion.

I am now officially studying Psychology, Mathematics, English Literature and Biology for my A-levels. It's such a relief to finally have made a definite decision. It actually feels as if a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

We did an English exam mock (I'm in the top set; we're ahead so we've been entered for the exam in November instead of June) the other day, and I just got my results back. I got a strong B, which is supposed to be really good considering this is the first GCSE English exam paper I've ever done and we're doing it so early. 3 more marks would have gotten me an A, God damnit.

Ah, well. I'll do better in the real thing, and even if I do fail it, I can take it normally as I would have done in June. Plus, my coursework will pull the marks right up.

I made Banana & Chocolate Chip Muffins in food technology today, and well... they taste brilliant. Considering I changed the recipe because I didn't have half the ingredients, I'm well chuffed.

Breaking up for half term tomorrow. School is going so damn fast these days.

Peace,
K x


Edit: The reason I'm taking Biology on it's own without another science (Chemistry/Physics) is because the courses I am considering when I go to university all accept Maths or Psychology instead. Since Maths is my baby, and Psychology will be awesome, I'm practically raving out about this. Haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment