Sunday 24 October 2010

dreams

I had this really weird dream the night before last, and what's weird is that I can actually remember some of it really vividly. Usually I can't remember my dreams at all, or I can only remember tiny fragments of them.

Anyways, it was split into three sections.

I'd love to be able to remember the first two, but it's totally beyond me. Haha, I'll keep thinking on it I guess. The third was about my iPod touch... I dropped it, and it fell really really slowly to the floor. The screen cracked, of course, but so did the actual main body of it. It split into three different sections. Much like my dream, funnily enough. The surface it fell on was tarmac or something, so no surprise that it was damaged beyond repair.

On another note, I'm missing my baby brother a bit at the moment. It's half term, and he's a social magnet, so he sleeps at a different mates house every bloody night. Would be nice to have him home for one night.

Sorry for the strange blog entry, haha. It's just me.

Koralyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment