Sunday 17 October 2010

x factor

OMG. Who else watches X Factor? Personally, I'm a huge fan. Most of my friends don't watch it, but I'm addicted to it this year, haha.

First off, have to say it... Wagner, what the actual eff? Or is it Vagner? I don't know, however you spell it, he's totally and utterly crazy. I mean, who has hair like that this side of the 21st century apart from people who live inside asylums and such? Eesh. I can't help but laugh at him every time he goes on stage though, he's so damn loony.

Cher, I absolutely love you. I'm completely into rap/hip-hop at the moment (self-admitted obsession with Tinie Tempah), so as Cheryl always says; 'You're right up my street!' Haha. Mary Byrne, love you too. You sort of remind me of Su-Bo, being kind of old and having an amazing voice (I hope that came out right?). I really do hope you go far, guys.

But...I guess I can only have one top favourite.

Matt Cardle. 


Jeez. I would marry him on the spot. Seriously. Every time he goes on stage I sit and swoon while he sings (*fans self*), and the two songs he's done so far have by far been better than the rest of the contestants. Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars is actually one of my favourite songs, and I couldn't believe it when he sung it. Woah.

Last note, Katie; get off the stage. Eww. Don't give up your day job, honey.





Slightly happier now I've had a rant about X Factor, 
K x

No comments:

Post a Comment