Saturday 16 October 2010

A-level Madness

Madness, complete and utter craziness. Who invented A-levels? I may have to shoot them.

Anyway, I'm on here to swamp this space with school stuff and stressy thoughts again. Soooo, in alphabetical order (aren't I kind?) here's the subjects I'm considering taking at A-level. Bear in mind I can only choose 4, and they must link together somehow.

- Art & Design
- Biology
- Chemistry
- English Literature
- Geography
- Mathematics (maybe Further Mathematics)
- Photography
- Psychology

Just gonna note down some combos while I'm looking at them all in a list, haha.

- Psychology, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics.
- Psychology, Biology, Chemistry, English Lit.
- Psychology, Biology, Chemistry, Photography.
- Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Photography.
- English Literature, Psychology, Mathematics, Art & Design.
- English Literature, Psychology, Mathematics, Geography.

Feel a tiny bit better now.

Peace out.
K x

No comments:

Post a Comment