Sunday 30 January 2011

well hell

I've only got about.. 11 weeks left in school.

When I finish, I'll have spent 12 years of my life in school... not to mention I've still got another 6 to go. Primary school went so slowly, but high school has flown by. I mean, a week goes by in the blink of an eye, and I'm permanently writing the wrong date in my books.

Speaking of books, I can't WAIT to make my yearbook. We get an official one from school, but it's tradition to make your own over the last few days of school - everyone takes pictures to shove in them, you sign each others, write notes.. etc, etc. Since I kind of love anything even vaguely scrapbook-ish, this is my idea of heaven. I'm so damn sad, haha. 

I promised loads of lower school kids on my bus they could sign mine, which should be an.. experience, I guess. I'll probably get mobbed by evil kiddies armed with sharpies now.

Also, I can't help adding that THE VAMPIRE DIARIES IS BACK. Well, it came back last Thursday (the 27th) but I only just watched the newest episode online... I swear, I'm now twice as addicted as I was before. And even more in love with Damon, god damn it. And Rose. And Caroline & Tyler. Damnnnn, I love them all.

Pahhh.

Enjoy what's left of the weekend!
K x

No comments:

Post a Comment