Sunday 9 January 2011

Hollow

Guess that's just how I feel right now; hollow.

'I shot for the sky, i'm stuck on the ground, so why do I try? I know I'm gonna fall down. I thought I could fly, so why did I drown? I never know why, it's coming down, down, down.'
- Down, Jason Walker.

Beautiful song. Describes exactly how I feel right now... Although I haven't fallen yet, it feels as though I will soon. I couldn't explain it, so maybe those lyrics do.

Anyway, I'm in bed on my iPod writing this... And it's 23:26. And I've got school tomorrow. Oh, the joys. Guess I should sleep.

Biology Unit 3 test on Thursday, as well as results for English and chemistry tests I took before Christmas. Gotta keep my focus, now more than ever. The stakes are too high right now.

Let's hope I can shake this stupid hollow feeling.

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment