Monday 10 January 2011

Stupidity

According to my maths teacher, my whole class has been EXTREMELY stupid.

Basically, one maths lesson about three months ago we had a cover teacher, and right at the end of the lesson some dudes started nutting a calculator, trying to break it. Another dude filmed it. It was put on Youtube, and hey presto, today we all got a grand bollocking.

I've been trying to figure out how the fuck they found the video, so I asked around and found out one of the teachers googled our schools name and stumbled upon it by accident. Of course, as it made our school look like an 'inner city school' with crazy violent children running rampant inside it, they went berserk... because, of course, we're supposed to be a well-brought up, mature, sensible group of 16 year olds.

So, yeah. Had to listen to a 15 minute rant on how our maths teacher is now not going to cut us any slack at all, and the hammer is gonna come down hard. All because a few guys were trying to have fun.

Okay, I get it. Health and safety and shit, yeah yeah. But we're teenagers; give us a break. We work our asses off, and the moment a few of us do something stupid we ALL get yelled at for it. FML.

I just want my results. I need at least A's on both of the exams I did before Christmas, the Chemistry and the English ones. Think I bagged Chem, but.. this was the first paper we've sat for English at GCSE, and we did it early, too. Just praying I did good, because I don't want to have to do it again in June when everyone else does theirs; I want one less exam on my mind.

God, if you're listening; gimme a bit of luck, dude. I could use it right now.

Also, I thought the image below was pretty damn funny, and also extremely true. Since I'm ranting about maths, figured I'd shove it here... just for the lolz.

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment