Saturday 29 January 2011

little bits of nothing

Yep, it's 00:38 on a Saturday night and I'm bored as fuck. With nothing to do, except probably sleep... which I don't want to do. Not yet awhile, anyhow.

My throat is really killing me - for the first time in my life, I think I'm going to lose my voice. My darling mother will probably celebrate, seeing as I will 'no longer be able to voice my strong opinions'. Let me translate; 'I'll no longer be able to bitch, yell, shout, and generally piss everyone off like I love to do on a daily basis.' Ahahahaaa.

She loves me really, and I have proof - today I just mentioned that I'd like us to get an aquarium again (my parents used to have a huge tropical one, but it got insanely expensive to run so.. bye-bye fish!), and BAM. We go to Pets At Home, look at tanks and fish, then she's on Amazon & Ebay looking for tanks and other random equipment, and tomorrow she wants to order me a BiOrb Tank. 

Considering it aint my birthday for yonks and we just had Christmas, I'd say she loves me - that tank is gonna make a serious hole in her pocket. Or, y'know. She's just insane. 

Probably insane. 

But, those tanks are sexy - they practically put the 's' in 'fish'.

My Mum seems to remember loads about all the fish she had etc., it's actually kind of cool. I mean, I'd settle for one of those fat little goldfish - what's wrong with them, huh? - but if she doesn't mind going tropical, then.. YAY.

Chillax. Buy some fish. Erm, yeah.
K x




No comments:

Post a Comment