Monday 17 January 2011

dreams

I dreamt the most amazing dream last night. I swear my dreams are getting better by the day; they're becoming more vivid, realistic and best of all I can actually remember them now.

Last nights beat loads of my other dreams, and it was seriously frickin' cool. Also, it helped me come up with an awesome plot for a new project of mine. S'all good!

I survived my chemistry exam... by the skin of my neck. I judged the time wrong, scared the shit out of myself. I've never misjudged the time before; in fact, I always make a note of it in order to pace myself accordingly. I'm putting it down to the fact that I had jitters going into the exam. Usually I feel kind of calm and confident, but this time round I was a bit frantic and stuff. I seriously hope this doesn't happen again on wednesday, when I have my physics exam. Eesh.

I have to learn the whole of the physics Unit 3 in two days. I'm screwed, haha. Despite this obvious fact though, I'm still willing to try my hardest. I've got the rest of the week to be lazy after my exams, so I've decided to just shut up and pour everything I've got into revision. Whether it pays off or not though, we shall find out when I get my results back.

I started doing some inking on my canvas today... kind of felt like a fool, since there's only me and one other girl in my entire art class using easels. We stick out like sore thumbs, and I kept on getting in everyone's way. Hopefully some of the other randomers will catch up and move onto their final pieces soon.

Last lesson we had maths (ugh, I know.. crappy last lesson, eh?), but it was kind of cool. We're doing some bad ass quadratics, which are a bitch, but the teacher plans awesome lessons - she's a crazy lady - which make the maths easier to swallow. I also had S (no names mentioned, as always) sitting across the class from me, making faces with me and trying to make me laugh. He also made me lose the bloody game about 5 frickin' times. S is in my art class too; he's a nice guy. He's insanely clever - he's going on to study further mathematics at A level. All right for some, aint it?

Anyways.

Yoga. Physics revision. Facebook. Sort out my iPod. Yep, lot's of stuff to do.

Maybe zumba, not yoga. Depends how hyper I'm feeling.

Rock out with ya cock out,
K x

No comments:

Post a Comment