Tuesday 30 November 2010

express yourself, be creative


































I IN NO WAY CLAIM THIS WORK AS MY OWN, AND FULLY RESPECT THE FACT THAT IT BELONGS TO OTHER PEOPLE. So don't bitch about copyright or whatever. I'm just displaying it.

The bottom left and top right pictures are my favourites.

I'm not quite sure why I wanted to post these here, but.. yeah. I wanted to. The bottom two were taken by a boy named Dallas Harder, who's fourteen years old. Fourteen! The bottom left picture is a self-portrait he took. Personally, I'm in love with his work. He takes beautiful photographs, and should be an inspiration to any other young photographers out there.

Visit his page on deviantart.com and go through his gallery. You'll be amazed.

The top right photograph is part of a series that I stumbled upon, taken by another brilliant photographer. She's the girl in the photograph, and yes, that is the colour of her hair. She's epic.

Top left photo was taken by some random underwater photographer, go check her out. She's pretty awesome too. Her photographs are elegant in a way that I can't really describe, and her gallery is breathtaking.

So long, dudes. Be back later to do a more 'blog-type' post.

Ciao,
K x

No comments:

Post a Comment