Monday 22 November 2010

50 Random Questions

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
In my room, listening to music... erm, probably on Facebook nattering to my friends and playing sad games too, ahaha.
2. Who are you in love with?
It's a secret. He knows who he is. ;)
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
Yup, sadly. It was in primary school, and I had purple wax stuck in my teeth for ages afterwards. My mum was like; 'Oh, dear LORD. What the HELL have they been feeding you now?'
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Erm, yeah. Under my desk there's a roll of pink thread, but I have no idea where the fuck it came from.
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
I'm not American, so it was actually a shopping centre, but whatever. Friday is the answer, haha.
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
Nope, hate them.
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
Yep, my Mum's sexy BMW. She loves it to bits, and I want to steal it.
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
On Friday, when I went to the shopping centre. 
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
Jeez, no I haven't. Going to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows; Part 1 tomorrow though with the Seniors, should be awesome.
10. Are you hot?
Temperature wise, no. Appearance wise? Oh, yeah. Totally. ;)
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
This sparkling elderflower water stuff about ten minutes ago, was yummy.
12. What are you wearing right now?
Random pyjama shorts and a vest top, 'cos I'm the height of fashion right now. Not.
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
It ain't my car, so I don't do either, ahaha.
14. Last food that you ate?
Veggie pizza for my tea.
15. Where were you last week at this time?
Probably in exactly the same place I am now; in my bedroom.
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Probably, can't remember.
17. When is the last time you ran?
Today, I ran home from the bus stop. 'Cos I'm cool.
18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
I watched my brother do a front flip on the trampoline, get his ass wet and scramble off... does that count?
19. What is your favorite animal?
I have three... big cats, wolves, dogs.
20. Your dream vacation?
I want to go back to America again! Ride some more roller coasters, haha.
21. Last person's house you were in?
Probably my best friends.
22. Worst injury you've ever had?
Wasn't really an injury, it was more of an illness. Due to asthma I had breathing difficulties as a kid, and I had to stay in hospital for ages because it got really serious.
23. Have you been in love?
Yep. Hurts.
24. Do you miss anyone right now?
I miss my best friends... I need a hug.
25. Last play you saw?
Romeo & Juliet.
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
My personality. They don't like it, then they can get stuffed. I don't really have a 'secret weapon' as such, haha.
27. What are your plans for tonight?
Listen to music, finish this question thing, text my mates.. etc, etc. Not much.
28. Who is the last person you sent a Facebook message or comment?
This girl who is on my bus, her name's Anna.
29. Next trip you are going to take?
Going to the cinema after school tomorrow, ahaha. Recreational trips FTW!
30. Ever go to camp?
That thing that American kids go to over summer? No way, it's full of Lesbians. And I'm English.
31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
A what?
32. What do you want to know about the future?
I want to know when/if the cure for cancer is found, and what it is so I can tell people earlier.
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Yeah, it smells awesome.
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
Probably, you'll have to ask my Mother. I don't keep track of shit like that, ahaha.
35. Where is your best friend?
Watching tv at her house, the other one is erm... No idea to be honest.
36. How is your best friend?
One's ill, the other is fine and dandy.
37. Do you have a tan?
Tiny bit left over from Florida on my shoulders, but other than that I'm as pale as a damn vampire.
38. What are you listening to right now?
Rockstar 101 by Rihanna feat. Slash.
39. Do you collect anything?
Books, there's a whole library of them under my damn bed.
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
Not gonna mention a name, but no surprise; it's a girl. And she's in my year.
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
I can't drive yet, so I haven't ever been pulled over, ahaha.
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Loads of times.
43. What does your last text message say?
Says; 'Screw you'. Joke, it's no one else's business.
44. Do you like hot sauce?
Hate it.
45. Last time you took a shower?
This morning, but I regretted going to school with wet hair 'cos it was FUCKING FREEZING.
46. Do you need to do laundry?
My dearest mother does it for me still. ;)
47. What is your heritage?
Erm, not sure quite how to answer. I'll just put something I've 'inherited' as a kind of answer. I've inherited an old gold antique watch and a china music egg... they're both extremely beautiful.
48. Are you someone's best friend?
Hopefully I'm considered as one to a few people.
49. Are you rich?
Not rich, not poor. In the middle.
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Probably whispering to my boyfriend on the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment