Friday 19 November 2010

art perv

We all do it. Some perhaps more than others. What am I talking about?

Art perving, of course! As usual I've been lurking around deviantart.com, and I just wanted to link some peoples work. Some of the artists out there have amazing talent and are extremely gifted.

Right, so... Guess I'd better just state that; I IN NO WAY CLAIM THAT ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WORK IS MINE, OR BELONGS TO ME IN ANY WAY.

Wahoo. :) 



Alright, I'll stop spamming now. But seriously, go and have a nosey around that site. You'll be surprised at some of the stuff there; I know I was.

Anyway...


I went to this huge shopping complex thingy today, called the Trafford Centre. It was pretty damn amazing. I've only been there once before, and that was years ago, so it was great to see it all again. It's beautiful inside, and if you live near it and haven't been GO AND CHECK IT OUT. 



It's sexy. ;)


I didn't buy anything since I'm poorer than the tramp outside my local Tesco right now (I've mentioned him a lot recently, haha), but whatever. It was still fun. 


I'm off to watch one creepy film or another... probably be back sooner or later to have another natter.

Chillax,
K x

No comments:

Post a Comment