Wednesday 29 February 2012

Ick.

Icky icky, ew eww.

Yep, that's right people - I'm gloriously full of cold again. Yay for me, my body is once again pathogen paradise, and I look like I am contending with Rudolph in the red nose of the year competition.

Today has been my second day off college. It's going to be SO MUCH FUN catching up on all the work I've missed. Actually, I have an idea... I'm gonna go grab my textbooks and make notes on the shit we were supposed to learn today/yesterday. Yes. Ten points for me on being organised.

On another note, my little brother decided to bunk off school for 'no reason at all' today. Our mother is gonna kick his ass so hard when she gets back home tomorrow that he'll have flown over China before his butt touches dirt again. And I, for one, shall laugh.

I did get the little shitbag to apologise via text though. So maybe he'll only fly over.. Sweden. Or maybe Italy.

We'll see.

Loving you and leaving you,
K x

P.S: I'm going to die on the 8th of March. It's results day for the Psych & Biology exams I sat back in January. Ahahahaaaa, fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment