Sunday 22 July 2012

Suffocation

I miss being alone. It sounds really weird, but it's true. I never realised how much I valued solitude until I invited someone to stay with me for 8 weeks. Yeah, well thought out move.

Being alone all the time sucks, but being with someone 24/7 is like being suffocated. It's always going to be like that with this person though, because of how far away he lives. When he does come over, he has to stay 24/7 for at least a week to make it worth the journey. That means I can never just be with him for a few hours, like a normal relationship at my age.

I feel like I'm married to him, living with him, already. Sure, I love him more than anything and he's my best friend, but sometimes I just want to have a little space. Is it wrong that I feel like this?

I guess having nothing to do only contributes to the fact that I feel this way. Boredom plagues my days; I hate watching TV, I can't game because of internet issues, I can't read for long periods of time because I get interrupted.

Boredom + Boyfriend 24/7 = ... Suffocation.

Meh. I hope summer vacation improves; the first two days have been hell so far. He has been here for four weeks now though.

On another note, I saw 'The Dark Knight Rises' this evening; it was amazing.

So, yeah. Ciao.
Koralyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment