Sunday 10 April 2011

Summer

Oh my days. It's so effing sunny! This is England, right, we never ever get sun!

Wow.

Sunbathing on the trampoline with my baby brother, yessir. And lot's of BBQ food and laughs. Y'know, this Easter break might not be so grim after all. There is, however, a distinct lack of shiz to do during the day.

Bounce on the trampoline... check.
Eat cereal... check.
Draw some random crap... check.
Go for a run on the treadmill... check.
Walk the dog... check.
Play a game... check.
Feed the fish... check.
Take my antibiotics... check.

And after all that shit, I have nothing left to do, and it's probably only just gone 11am. I'm going to have to think up a new workout thingy, 'cos that seems to be the only worthwhile thing to do right now.

Butt lifts, anyone?

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment